I have been using pymol for sometime in Linux System (Suse 11.2). I notice
that in Linux everything works fine but when I need to change some atom, in
the edit mode, GUI doesnot select the desired atom. But in Windows OS, this
problem doesnt erupt. Can  someone help me out, to efficiently use Pymol in
Linux.

Chandan

--
Chandan kumar Choudhury