Hi all,

Being a user of Adobe products, I am use to having a very customizable working
environment so that you could easily improve overall workflow and decrease
fumbling time.  I find myself wanting my productivity to increase when using
PyMOL.  While I do input a lot of my commands by hand, I find that a lot of my
time is wasted when I use the point-and-click method of doing things (from the
object menu).  Most of the time it just takes me too long to find the menu
item, say, for renaming or deleting an object.  I know that it's in the
"Actions" pull-down menu but I often overlook what I need since the
position/arrangement of certain available actions can vary depending on the
object.  What I would like to see is customizable menus for the objects where
the user can, ahead of time, specify or arrange their menus they way that they
like along with the actions/commands that they use most often (or sometimes,
most recent).  Perhaps this could be accomplished through the pymolrc file.
With a customized action menu, I know for certain that "rename object" and
"delete object" will always be positioned at the top and the less used "zoom"
and "center" options will be lower.

Sean