I would be a fan of auto_show_cartoon.  Also, if you set more than one of
these, it will auto show more th one representation.  Coolness.

If anyone is curious, I just figured out what auto_show_selections appears to
do (it is on by default), so I'll try to document that tomorrow.

Thanks,
-David

On Mar 15, 2010, at 7:53 PM, Jason Vertrees <jason.vertr...@schrodinger.com>