Dear List
I am trying to prepare a figure. I have a protein structure, enclosed by a rectangular box. Is it possible to copy/translate the enboxed structure for a given amount of times? This would end up as something as an illustration of a system with periodic boundaries. I attached a figure on my blog <http://qmviews.blogspot.com/>. If I cant come up with a PyMOL solution, then I guess I'll just try to find a Python solution.

Thanks for any hints on this.