Hi, Lina,

I did not understand your question correctly. Now it is fixed. Try the
new version on my page. It works for me for 2LE0 and your try.pse.

You still have to use "split_state"  to split your structure into
different objects. Then you can specify these objects using wildcard to
the DSSP plugin. The plugin will invoke DSSP to assign secondary
structures for each object in your specified input.

hongbo zhu