Hi, Thomas!

Thank you for your responce

I've tested DynoPlot and have some questions

1- What are the meaning of the symbols in the ramachandran plot ?
As I understood the tringle always for the Gly and the square for the Pro.
What is the circle ? Could I make some changges that the circle and squire
were for any residues in the alpha- helix and betta sheet respectually ?

2- I'm intresting in working with the enssembles of the pdbs' So I 'd like
to compare  torsions of different residues for different structures in one
plot. But when Ive done such comparison I noticed that residues from
differen structures were marked on Ramachandran map with the one default
colour. How I can specify that residued from different strctures were
represented with different colour ?

3- Finally I'd like to compare Chi-1 angle ( rotation on first bond
beetween backbone and side chain groups) for my enssemble. How I could mark
Chi-1 angle for all my structures and plot in on Rama map?

Thanks again,

James