Hi Marius.

The last test I had on a Ubuntu/Mint box (1 month ago), it would not
compile with gcc 4.5.
So, it is necessary to change to gcc 4.4
I have made a script that auto compile on Ubuntu/Mint.
I have not checked the last release with hcc 4.5

I have not tried CentOS.
It would be interesting to have a compile script, for RPM package system.
I do not know if gcc 4.5 works on CentOS.

Best
Troels