Hi Masataka,

this is really a weird problem. I have none of CentOS, gcc45 or
python2.4 so can't really simulate any of your setup. But from the
message I would say it's related to the C preprocessor rather than the
compiler or python itself. Also, a google search pointed me to this
messages:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05501.html

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/linux/immunix/2004-q1/0011.html

The fact that it says

     macro "fprintf"

suggests that fprintf has been replaced by a preprocessor macro, which
may interfere with the macro that PyMOL defines in this case I guess.

You do compile with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2, could you remove that? If it
does not help, check if you have FormatGuard installed.

--
Thomas Holder
MPI for Developmental Biology