Dear Masataka,

a few months ago, I upgraded most of our computers from RHEL 5.x to 6.1.
  If version 6 of CentOS (free RHEL clone) is out, I would highly
recommend, no I would urge you, to upgrade as well.  RHEL and CentOS are
rock-solid operating systems, but their libraries and dependencies show
their age.

Andreas

--
         Andreas Förster, Research Associate