Hi all :)

Recently I've been needed to parametrise my short protein mollecule by ATB
server for futher MD simulation.

The input pdb file for that server must consist of CONNECT records at the
bottom of such pdb.

How I could add such missing CONNECT records for my pdb ?

I've tried

set connect_mode, 1

but saved pdb still have not contained CONNECT :(

Thanks for help

James

30 марта 2012 г. 13:52 пользователь James Starlight