Dear Colleagues,
We would like to point out that the application deadline for the 5th annual
CCP4 Summer School "From data collection to structure refinement and beyond" is
April 17, 2012. The school will take place from June 19 through June 26, 2012
at the Advanced Photon Source (APS) near Chicago.
There is no registration fee for the school. The students will be responsible
for their own travel and lodging expenses. These and other details (The
program, the list of speakers, the application process, accommodations, site
access, contacts etc) can be found at the workshop website at
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/schools/APS-2012/index.php
The school will cover all aspects of macromolecular structure determination and
validation.

Some of the world's leading experts will be providing instruction and hand-on
help.
We are looking forward to another productive school this summer.

Garib, Ronan and Nukri

Ruslan Sanishvili (Nukri), Ph.D.

GM/CA-CAT
Biosciences Division, ANL