Dear User of pymol,

I want to need some guidline as i am quite new in pymol. I want to make my
protein structure figure with pymol and how can i show a difference map in a
figure, actually my protein contain ligand and i want to show positive density
as well for that i have run my ligand with zero occupancy and keep the ligand
there so now i want to show both map in my figure but i do not know how to do
it . Any one help me to get it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards

AFSHAN