Greetings PyMOLers and CCP4ers worldwide,

It has been my great pleasure to serve the PyMOL community both in a
volunteer and professional capacity for the past decade. I have recently
been given an offer I can't
refuse<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonvertrees/>—to
follow one of my dreams—helping lead technology and science at a new
startup<http://www.realmassive.com>.
March 30th marked my last day at Schrödinger and supporting PyMOL.

Because of my great fondness for PyMOL and its community, I will continue
to operate the PyMOLWiki until I find it a suitable home. I started the
PyMOLWiki in 2005 and since then it's been visited over 15,289,590 times!
(If you would like to sponsor or host the wiki feel free to email me.) Now
I can't imagine the PyMOL community without it.

Last, I am truly humbled to have followed in the footsteps of Warren
DeLano. He was an amazing man whose ideas and actions have touched the
lives of millions, whether they know it or not. He is missed.

It's been great fun. I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

-- Jason

--
Jason Vertrees, PhD