Wishing you all the best Jason, it has been fantastic to be involved with this
bb with you as the key guy. Always there to answer the questions

From: Jason Vertrees [mailto:jason.vertr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2014 9:00 p.m.
To: pymol-users; ccp...@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: [PyMOL] Farewell

Greetings PyMOLers and CCP4ers worldwide,

It has been my great pleasure to serve the PyMOL community both in a volunteer
and professional capacity for the past decade. I have recently been given an
offer I can't refuse<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonvertrees/>—to follow one
of my dreams—helping lead technology and science at a new
startup<http://www.realmassive.com>. March 30th marked my last day at
Schrödinger and supporting PyMOL.

Because of my great fondness for PyMOL and its community, I will continue to
operate the PyMOLWiki until I find it a suitable home. I started the PyMOLWiki
in 2005 and since then it's been visited over 15,289,590 times! (If you would
like to sponsor or host the wiki feel free to email me.) Now I can't imagine
the PyMOL community without it.

Last, I am truly humbled to have followed in the footsteps of Warren DeLano. He
was an amazing man whose ideas and actions have touched the lives of millions,
whether they know it or not. He is missed.

It's been great fun. I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

-- Jason

--
Jason Vertrees, PhD