Hello James,
You can use the Pair Fitting wizard (Menu: Wizards=>Pair Fitting) or the
pair_fit command to superimpose small molecules. It's not as
straightforward as protein super/align, since you have to define the atom
pairs that will be superimposed, but it's fairly easy. After that, just
make a selection of your receptor and your new ligand and save it as a
molecule.

However, I don't think you really have a problem here. Since the only issue
you mention is the lack of hydrogen atoms, couldn't you just reintroduce
them through some function in the AmberTools? I have no experience with
Amber parameterization tools but, if they're even remotely like the PSF
makers for CHARMM/X-PLOR/NAMD, then they can add hydrogen atoms for you
easily.
Another option would be to create a PQR file, either through PDB2PQR (
http://nbcr-222.ucsd.edu/pdb2pqr_1.9.0/) or through the APBSTools GUI in
PyMOL. Part of the PQR creation includes adding hydrogen atoms, and you can
use AMBER parameters both for proteins and for ligands (mol2 format). Your
result would be the structure of your complex, with hydrogens, in the AMBER
format.

Hope I helped,
Fotis Baltoumas