Hi Jordan,

if you want to use MacPyMOL with other libraries then I recommend to use the
"syspython" version that we offer (installer named
MacPyMOL-v1.7.x.x-syspython.dmg). It simply does not bundle a Python
distribution, but uses /usr/bin/python2.7 to run MacPyMOL.

Related:
https://sourceforge.net/p/pymol/mailman/message/33531659/

--
Thomas Holder