Thanks a lot for further advice.

Here is what I got:

PyMOL> run exportToWeb.py
PyMOL>exportToWeb my
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/albert/install/pymol-1.7.6/modules/pymol/parser.py", line 256, in parse
    self.result=apply(layer.kw[0],layer.args,layer.kw_args)
  File "exportToWeb.py", line 118, in dump_rep
    ret += parseObjMol(obj)
  File "exportToWeb.py", line 50, in parseObjMol
    if (rep[5] == 1):
TypeError: 'int' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

If possible, would you please give me some suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Albert