Hi Jim -

Here's a patch for Open Source PyMOL (rev4153) that adds the
"collada_background_box" setting (default=0).  If you're using Open Source
PyMOL and are up to applying it and rebuilding, feel free to use it.
Otherwise, I already sent it to Thomas, so hopefully it will be incorporated
into SVN and Incentive PyMOL soon.

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Columbia University

On Mar 24, 2016, at 2:26 PM, Sampson, Jared M.