Hi Kanika -

You can get more information on the wiki:
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Pseudoatom.

To answer your specific questions, to make a pseudoatom between the two
terminal Ns of Arg 100 on chain A of myobj:

```
pseudoatom my_ps1, myobj and chain A and resi 100 and name NH1+NH2
```

and to place a pseudoatom at a specific XYZ coordinate, pass the `pos`
parameter with a 3-tuple of floats:

```
pseudoatom my_ps2, pos=[1.0, 2.0, 3.0]
```

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared

On Jan 26, 2017, at 8:58 AM, kanika sharma