Hi Mohammad -

> On Jun 22, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Mohammad Goodarzi <mohammad.goda...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> This is strange to me,
>
> I do this
>
> # get rid of all other protein chains
> remove polymer and not chain B
>
> because I want to keep only chain A

Here, you can

remove polymer and not chain A

> # then I do this
> remove organic and not r. 6TA
>
> It removes I don't know what but , I still have the water and PO4 (which is
> few other organic)

You can select waters with 'solvent' and PO4 with 'inorganic' (it's not
organic!).

> Do you know how to list all molecules or ligand coming with a PDB in PyMOL?

You can view the entire sequence by pressing the "S" button at the bottom right
panel (also by Display > Sequence, and variations with Display > Sequence Mode).

To show or hide specific things, you can take advantage of the selection logic
using PyMOL's Single-Word Selectors
(https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Single-word_Selectors
<https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Single-word_Selectors>) and Selection Algebra
(https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Selection_Algebra
<https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Selection_Algebra>).

Here's what I would do to address what I now understand to be your specific
request:

    # keep only chain A (of protein chains)
    remove polymer and not chain A

    # remove all the solvent/ligand molecules except 6TA
    remove (all and not polymer) and not resn 6TA

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Jared