Hi Maria,

If the load command fails, then you don't have the correct "working directory".
You can query PyMOL's working directory with the "pwd" command and change it
with "cd". See:

https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Pwd
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Cd

Or more easily from the PyMOL 2.0 menu: "File > Working Directory > Change..."

Just use "File > Open...", after browsing for your .pse file PyMOL will show a
dialog where you can choose to load partial or not.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer