Hi all,

A colleague of mine has the same issue as mentioned in a previous email
from 7th March (see attachment), namely that Pymol seems to get stuck every
time on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
To install Pymol we used the precompiled versions (1.8.2, 1.9.0 and 2.1.0)
provided here https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pymol using the
installation guide from this site:
http://tubiana.me/how-to-install-and-compile-pymol-windows-linux-mac/

This seems to happen only on Windows 10, as we tried it successfully with
the same files on a Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit machine.

Any idea what the issue could be?

Best regards,
Florian

--

*Florian Wende |** IT Support*
Arsanis Biosciences GmbH | Helmut-Qualtinger-Gasse 2, 1030 Vienna, Austria

Confidentiality Note: This information and any attachments is confidential
and only for use by the individual or entity to whom it has been sent. Any
unauthorized
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Thank you for your co-operation.

Hello

I'm using the pymol ver. 2.0.7 in windows 10 64bit system

i have an error for running pymol.

pymol doesn't answer temporarily (around 10sec) after every action

(ex. click the residues, copy image to clipboard etc)

decisively,  In APBS tool,  if i click the button to show  the surface charge of protein,

Pymol doesn't answer entirely. And windows show the error message, python doesn't answer anymore.

To, solve this problem i tried to reinstall all the data in the system after removing all several times.

In the first time pymol answer normally, but after using few days, it show same error.

the other programs work well.

How can i fix this problem?