Hi Gary -

I’m admittedly not very familiar with Pymol2glmol, but the choice will depend
on what kind of integration you want. If you’re looking for a static 3D
representation that can be rotated around but not otherwise altered, COLLADA
could be ok. I wrote the code for that exporter as part of a PyMOL Open Source
Fellowship with an aim to help get PyMOL graphics into things like Apple iBooks
(for which COLLADA was the required format for interactive models) and for 3D
printing. For anything interactive, though, you're right that you’ll want to
use one of the more sophisticated options.  In addition to GLmol, I would also
check out JSmol and maybe Uglymol, depending on what your specific requirements
might be.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared