Also, 'cartoon dash' and 'cartoon loop' render beta-strands differently, so
I can't combine the two and get a consistent look and feel. The use case is
to show regions of the structure as dashed line to indicate 'not covered in
study'. I can't use different colors for this purpose because color coding
is already used to represent other properties.

Best,
Yang