Hi Cody -

I can confirm that I see similar behavior on 2.1.0 (stereo rendered properly
from the GUI but not in batch mode) but the issue is not limited to just
anaglyph stereo.  Rather, (admittedly not having tested all stereo_mode
options) it seems stereo in general doesn't get rendered as expected in batch
mode.  I imagine Thomas will chime in as well, but I would file a bug report
with pymol-dev-gr...@schrodinger.com and/or via
https://sourceforge.net/p/pymol/bugs/.

Cheers,
Jared