Hi Matthias,

This command will keep the first 100 frames:

mdelete -1, 100

You can also interactively delete frames on the movie panel by holding
CTRL+SHIFT and dragging with the left mouse button to the left. Of course it's
a freehand operation and will be harder to delete an exact number of frames.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer