    enable frame_i
    sleep sometime
    disable frame_i

On 8/31/20 12:56 PM, ZHANG Cheng wrote:
Hi Blaine,

Thank you for your suggestion. "set all_states, on" could not work.

For splitting the object, it is an alternatve. But I have 1000 frames in the object, and I want to show a movie by playing the frames.

Best
Cheng

*From:* "Mooers, Blaine H.M. (HSC)" <blaine-moo...@ouhsc.edu>;
*Date:* Mon, Aug 31, 2020 06:13 PM
*To:* "ZHANG Cheng"<272699...@qq.com>;"pymol-users"<pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>; *Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] [PyMOL] How to color based on b-factor for all the frames in one object in Pymol?

Hi ZHANG Cheng,

Did you try?

set all_states, on;spectrum b

Another approach would to split the states into separate objects and then apply the
spectrum command to each object.

split_states protein.pdb; prefix=test;spectrum b,,test*

Best regards,

Blaine

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
College of Medicine
S.L. Young Biomedical Research Center (BRC) Rm. 466
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419