Also, "join_states multitest, (test*)" could not achieve the purpose. The
multiple objects can be combined into one object, but the b-factor in this
object is all the same as the last frame.

From:
                                             "ZHANG Cheng"

<272699...@qq.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Mon, Aug 31, 2020 08:58 PM
To:&nbsp;"Mooers, Blaine H.M.
(HSC)"<blaine-moo...@ouhsc.edu&gt;;"pymol-users"<pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;Re:RE: Re:RE: [EXTERNAL] [PyMOL] How to color based on b-factor
for all the frames in one object in Pymol?

Dear Blaine,

I tried "split_states protein, prefix=test", it can output multiple objects,
with each object having 1 frame.

However, when each object (test0001, test0002, ...) is saved as PDB, I found
that the b-factor values are all the same as the last frame of the protein.pdb.

Best
Cheng