Dear PyMOL community -

The time has come for me to hand over my PyMOL development
responsibilities at Schrödinger. It's been an incredible journey for
me to get involved with the PyMOL community, to become a PyMOL fellow
in 2011 and to start working full time for the project in 2012. I'm
extremely grateful to all the people at Schrödinger who made this
possible, and of course to all of you - the user community - who've
shown me every day that my work is meaningful.

PyMOL has a unique place within Schrödinger, and a highly motivated
and skilled team of developers and scientists stand behind it. They
have some great plans and I'm excited to watch how they will take
PyMOL to the next level.

I don't think that my PyMOL journey is over yet. But for the next
chapter in my career, I'll "just" be a user and a member of the
community. See you around.

Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer
Schrödinger, Inc.