Hello everybody,
I am Luca and I am new to the list. I am working at my senior thesis in
Granada, Spain, with the DECSAI group and we are approaching an
implementation of some AI-Learning algorithms we want to test directly on
the Khepera II robot.
At the moment we are trying to find out how to simulate the robot. We have
been investigating the possibilities (Player/Stage, Pyrobot, Webots) and we
think Pyrobot is the best one but it is still difficult to say if a Khepera
simulation model is available in Pyrobot. I am a bit confused with the
quantity of contradictory information I find digging in Google, as it seems
that before there was a way to simulate Khepera in Pyro but it was a bit
buggy, isn't it?
So the question is? How is the state of the project now? Is there a Khepera
model that can be added to Pyrobot somewhere?
Thanks a lot to the list for the help.

         Luca Marchesini