Le 24/05/2018 à 18:54, Brett Cannon a écrit :

>     I don't think Zulip works for structured discussion.  I also find it
>     slightly less usable than I expected.
>
> Why specifically? Do you still find IRC more usable?

Um, no.  But I find Zulip's way of grouping discussions by day *then* by
topic makes things a bit confusing and not very easy to follow.  It
seems designed for people who log in every day.

> Just trying to
> understand how Discourse would be different enough to solve the issue
> you're having.

Which issue exactly?  Zulip is decent as a chat system.  It wouldn't
really work for PEP discussions, IMO.  That's why I asked about Discourse.

Regards

Antoine.