Graham Dumpleton wrote ..

> On 23/03/2006, at 5:06 AM, Jim Gallacher wrote:
> > That's another reason to rewrite the unit tests. It's too hard to
> > sort out the wheat from the chaff.
> >
> > I don't think this is related to your failing test, but I noticed
> > the following, repeated numerous times throughout your log:
> >
> > [Wed Mar 22 09:09:30 2006] [info] [client 127.0.0.1] (32)Broken
> > pipe: core_output_filter: writing data to the network
> >
> > I think we need to investigate this one.
>
> That is the error I was getting from ab in Apache 2.2. Change test.py to
> explicitly use ab from Apache 2.0 and see if they go away.

Here is the previous information I posted about core_input_filter
errors caused by ab test tool in Apache 2.2.

  http://www.mail-archive.com/python-dev@httpd.apache.org/msg01535.html

I only had it occur once for each test run and specifically the
global lock test, since that is the only place ab is used. Thus
cause may be different this time.

Graham