On 3/22/06, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > That is the error I was getting from ab in Apache 2.2. Change test.py to
> > explicitly use ab from Apache 2.0 and see if they go away.
>
> Here is the previous information I posted about core_input_filter
> errors caused by ab test tool in Apache 2.2.
>
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/python-dev@httpd.apache.org/msg01535.html

I believe that this is the APR kqueue bug on Mac OS X.  (ab uses the
pollset API.)  This should be worked around with the just-released APR
1.2.6 - which will be included in the forthcoming httpd 2.2.1.

I will note that if you see odd stuff like this with httpd or APR,
please don't hesitate to post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your issue
would have been identified way earlier if you had posted there.  =)
-- justin