Clodoaldo wrote:
2006/12/3, Graham Dumpleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Jim, I have updated LaTeX documentation for the apache.import_module()
function. Can you run it through LaTeX and fixup all my wrongly
closed LaTeX
formatting. :-)

Can you and anyone else who is interested, read through the
documentation
I have added and comment on whether it is adequate. Ie., is there
anything
that you can think is missing based on your own knowledge of the new
importer,
or anything that is particularly clear.

Typos:

psuedo:
In this scheme for maintaining a psuedo package,

psuedo:
converted into the psuedo packages that mod_python supports

out out and missing \ before code:
the function directory out out the code{mod_python.apache} module

Thanks. I made the changes and uploaded the new page to the people.apache.org/~jgallacher for further review.

Jim