Simon Percivall wrote:

> And this is not confusing in what way?

I don't think it's any less confusing than having a
construct in the first place which can either be a
loop or not. You need to know the semantics of the
block iterator in order to know whether it's a loop.
Once you know that, you know how break behaves (as
long as the iterator is sanely designed).

  Making it depend
> means you constantly have to readjust your understanding
> of the statement based on the context. And this is _if_
> you know how it behaves in the particular case. If you're
> trying to understand the source code, having break depend
> on something defined somewhere completely else seems like
> an obstacle to easy understanding. IMHO, of course.
>
> //Simon

University of Canterbury,          | A citizen of NewZealandCorp, a       |
Christchurch, New Zealand          | wholly-owned subsidiary of USA Inc.  |