Well, I'm not sure weather or not this is what you're looking for, but
pep-8 (https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/) suggest like this:

For Python 3.0 and beyond, the following policy is prescribed for the
standard library (see PEP 3131): All identifiers in the Python standard
library MUST use ASCII-only identifiers, and SHOULD use English words
wherever feasible (in many cases, abbreviations and technical terms are
used which aren't English). In addition, string literals and comments must
also be in ASCII. The only exceptions are (a) test cases testing the
non-ASCII features, and (b) names of authors. Authors whose names are not
based on the Latin alphabet (latin-1, ISO/IEC 8859-1 character set) MUST
provide a transliteration of their names in this character set.

So, I guess translate symbols to Chinese are not gonna help reader to
figure out what kind of code should they writing...

--
彼節者有間,而刀刃者無厚;以無厚入有間,恢恢乎其於游刃必有餘地矣。
blog: http://shell909090.org/