Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Paul Moore schrieb:
>> Here's a random offer - let me know the patch number for your patch,
>> and I'll review it.
>
> Surprisingly (and I hope Scott can clarify that), I can't find anything.
> Assuming Scott's SF account is "geekmug", I don't see any open patches
> (1574068 was closed within 20 days by amk, last October).

Sadly the sf tracker doesn't let you search for "With comments by". The
patch I was making reference to was 1410680. Someone else actually had
wrote a patch that contained bugs and I corrected them. And with that, I
was the last person to comment or review the patch in question.

-Scott

--
Scott Dial
[EMAIL PROTECTED]