Snippet from:

http://codereview.appspot.com/186247/diff2/5014:8003/7002

*PyPy*: PyPy [#pypy]_ has good performance on numerical code, but is
slower than Unladen Swallow on non-numerical workloads. PyPy only
supports 32-bit x86 code generation. It has poor support for CPython
extension modules, making migration for large applications
prohibitively expensive.

That part at the very least has some sort of personal opinion
"prohibitively", while the other part is not completely true "slower
than US on non-numerical workloads". Fancy providing a proof for that?
I'm well aware that there are benchmarks on which PyPy is slower than
CPython or US, however, I would like a bit more weighted opinion in
the PEP.

Cheers,
fijal