On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 02:10, Nick Coghlan <ncogh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Those that say "just put it on PyPI" may not recognise the additional ...

Just a note, so we don't get sidelined by misunderstandings: I don't
think anybody said that. ;-)

There are two issues here, one generic and one specific:

Generic: Modules should go on PyPI first, for a time, to stabilize
(and so they can be used in earlier versions of Python) before they
end up in stdlib. I suspect everyone actually agrees on that (but I
could be wrong).

Specific:Has futures been long enough on PyPI, and is it stable? I'm
staying out of that discussion. :-)

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64