On Jul 12, 2010, at 4:34 AM, Éric Araujo wrote:

>> Plus, <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/15> is a useful resource
>> for core developers with only a little bit of free time to do a
>> review.
>
> Title: “Review Tickets, By Order You Should Review Them In”
> I haven’t found a description of this order, can you explain? Thanks.

Part of the reason that the report is worded that way is that we may decide
that the order should be different, but it will still be the order that you
should review them in :).

Right now the order is "amount of time since last change, sorted from highest
to lowest".  In other words, first come, first serve, by last activity.