On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 04:08:00PM -0600, average wrote:
> Wha?  How could this not be the right place?  He's not asking about
> USING python, but asking: WHERE in the PYTHON CODE BASE does the
> signal get checked?
>
> A-bit-miffed-at-the-cold-shoulderly yours,
>
> Marcos  (wink wink)

   I know, the task of sending answers like I've sent is quite
unappreciated. I know, the meaning of my answer is rude because, in short,
it's simply "Please, go away", and however I stress the "please" part it's
still "go away". If I were a help seeker it'd be quite a hard blow for me
to receive such an answer. Yes, I know.
   Still, two other alternatives are even worse. The first alternative is
to not answer "using" questions at all; quite rude. The second is answer
all questions and make the developers quit the list and found a new quiet
one.
   I don't see any other alternative, do you? Of those three - which one
do you prefer?
   The original question was about using python, that's my understanding.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytman            http://phd.pp.ru/            p...@phd.pp.ru