On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:51:07PM -0400, Terry Reedy wrote:
> On 7/20/2010 6:59 AM, Oleg Broytman wrote:
> 1. I suggested one improvement to the canned response in my previous
> post: expand 'using' to 'using or understanding'.

   I changed wording to "if you're having problems learning, understanding
or using Python"

> 2. Here is another: mention that Python developers who are willing to
> answer non-development questions already participate on
> python-list/gmane.comp.python.general to answer such questions there.

   Good addition, thank you! I'll add something like "there are Python
developers who participate on python-list/comp.lang.python".

> 3. That brings up: also mention gmane.comp.python.general, for those
> like me who prefer the newsgroup interface.

   It is referenced at http://www.python.org/community/lists/ and my text
points to http://www.python.org/community/; I think it's enough.

Oleg.
--