On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 22:48,  <mar...@v.loewis.de> wrote:
> Now that we do have the PEP, I think that should be done properly.
> I thought you offered to rewrite it.

There are definitely areas that I would like to work on, especially
pulling implementation details out and replacing with, as you say,
end-user prose. For example, some part of a doc tells you to call some
function with a specific parameter to figure out where py.ini should
be found - it needs to be replaced with an example directory.

> So: I can offer to rewrite the PEP to give a full specification
> of the feature. It might be that I still need some help to
> provide end-user prose in the PEP if people would want to see that as
> well.

I would be much better at proposing the end-user stuff than the specification.