Ben Finney <ben+python <at> benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Rather, the claim is that *if* one's code base doesn't migrate to Python
> 3, it will be decreasingly supported by the PSF and the Python community
> at large.

The PSF doesn't support any versions of Python. We have effectively no
involvement in the development of Python the language, or CPython. We
certainly
don't care what version of Python you use.

Members of the python-dev list, or the CPython core development teams have
opinions probably, but that doesn't make them the opinion of the PSF.

Alex