Dropping the mailing list is another topic that often comes up, and is
always a terrible idea. Every suggester had a different platform in mind,
only consistent in all being vastly worse than email for this purpose

That said, if someone writes a FAQ about this mailing list, the first
answer can be "We are not moving discussion to GitHub / Slack / Discuss /
Reddit / StackOverflow / MediaWiki / graffiti on popular buildings / etc"