Using py in the three OS-es (unix-like, Mac and Win) has become very similar in the last years, which is great. Making portable py code has become very easy. However, there is one peculiarity in Win which I find annoying: virtual environments insists on placing executables in the `Scripts` directory, while the other platforms use `bin`. This forces portable scripts and programs on the outside of py to be OS-aware in order to interact with a venv on a Win-system vs other systems.

I would like to proposing the ability to configure virtual environments to use `bin` directory for executable on Windows. Personally I think it would be smart move if it were changed to `bin` as default, making all py platform act consistently. However, I do understand that there might be existing code out there that depend on using `Scripts`.

Best regards,
Svein