if I start with
M = [1,3,5,7]
M is [1,3,5,7]
This seems one way, as [1,3,5,7] is not M in the sense that there is
no operation I can preform on [1,3,5,7] and get M back. Other than
asking/testing M==[1,3,5,7]
This seems fine to me. but when I savedata(M) it seems I should be
able to refer to both [1,3,5,7] and "M", "I mean I did just type it
why type it again)
My argument comes down to; we use M so we don't have to type
[1,3,5,7], I realize that this is in part because we might not no what
M will be.
This is starting to sound like double talk on my part, I have only
been programing in python for 2 weeks so my credibility is only that
of an outside that MAY have a reasonable way of thinking of this or at
least a feature I would like.

Thanks for the comments

by the way what is "**kwargs" I can't find any documentation on this?

Thanks
Vincent Davis