As with Diez, I simply ask, "How do I get around the problem?" Are you two telling me that it is impossible?

OK, here's my offer to both of you. Do you have IDLE for Python 2.5 and have good familiarity with Tkinter? If so, I'll send you the code and you can try it yourself. My guess is that it will work, and if not, and you are sufficiently skilled with Tkinter and debugging, you may find the problem in the code. The steps to create the problem are very easy.

--
                               W. eWatson

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>