En Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:16:00 -0300, alex goretoy
<aleksandr.gore...@gmail.com> escribió:

i looks at lambdas as unbound functions(or super function), in the case
above we create the functions in a list places it in memory unboud, once
binding a call to the memory address space it returns the value

it is basically same as doing this:
def f():
    print "f"

a=f #unbound function, same as rename function
a() #bind call to address space

Mmm, I don't quite understand what you said. lambda creates functions that
aren't different than functions created by def: apart from the name,
they're really the same thing.

And if you imply that *where* you call a function does matter, it does
not. A function carries its own local namespace, its own closure, and its
global namespace. At call time, no additional "binding" is done (except
parameters -> arguments).

(and the address space is always the one of the running process)

--
Gabriel Genellina