Sorry to have confused yall. What I meant was that you can do something like
this, where the fucntion isn't called until it is bount to () with the right
params

>>> def a():
...     print "inside a"
>>> def b():
...     print "inside b"
>>> def c(a,b):
...     a()
...     b()
>>> d={c:(a,b)}
>>> d[c][0]()
inside a
>>> d[c][1]()
inside b
inside a
inside b
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
KeyError: None

where function a and b are bound in function c

-Alex Goretoy
http://www.goretoy.com

Samuel Beckett  - "Birth was the death of him."